Wednesday 22 April 2020

What can you do alone ?

What can you do alone ?

I had read a prediction  that restrictions will be placed on movements and you may find one in such a situation where you will not  be allowed to get out of the house. 

This I had not thought would mean lockdown.

I had also not thought wars can be fought by invisible virus and deaths by no proven methods.

Now I have a list of things I can do alone sitting or moving in the four walls of the rooms we have. 

Luckily we have five bed rooms and bathrooms also one balcony and a terrace 

All of them are open to move walk and stretch, view sunrise or sunset and bask in bright sunlight or get wet under the  sudden showers ,view the lightning and listen to rolling thunder . I have clicked photographs of the full moon and lightning. 

Another set of actions I can enjoy are 

Painting ,singing ,sketching, drawing dancing alone and many more activities. 

Playing chess ,carroms or trying the sudoku from some old newspapers as I have not yet learnt online sudoku. 

Taking e-learning courses provided by  ESCIL and other sources. 

Watching  Amazon prime , Airtel xStream, ZEE5, Netflix some of them free .

I have friends who have shared  PDFs with hundred of links to old Hindi full length movies, link to MEGA movies on cloud. 

Won’t give you details of other sites streaming  free stuff that you may opt to view all alone. 

FB watches every post of mine and in a moment I get reminder that the song I have in the background of a post violates the rules of posting and community.  You delete or you will be banned /blocked.

Instagram posting is also Interesting to use with videos and post on IGTV

I tweet and take care not to touch CoronaVirus posts or comment on any posts.

The risk of being a Hindu is very high for some groups any level of bluff post or insults are taken care by twitter a sick company that wishes to even design narratives of politics? religion and beliefs in India through our sold media . 

I am sure to exit from twitter soon and I know none of us will die.

Pinterest gives me knowledge in one card sized post  through links that lead me to oceans of knowledge. 

I am working on my digital marketing and SEO learning skills though elearning.

I have even applied for an intern at this age of a rich six decades of life of joy happiness peace and abundance.

Reviewing life I have posted a blog a day for 18 days of lockdown. 

Have made a few good friends who like my style of writing.

Writing,singing ,dancing ,meditating, doing yoga and personal activities makes me sane and keeps me sane.

In this lockdown realized human beings can live alone and love being focused on the self .

Eat well ,meditate well,  sleep well ,rest well has been my focus all these days. 

Silence in family drama is another secret to peace around.

Focusing on self, body , likes has also increased my patience

One big take away from learning the art of living has been Infinite patience and  ability to deal with issues silently. 

So be happy ,be silent and at  peace.

Looking forward to the extension that the government has planned .

I am looking forward to an online pan  India surya namaskar from your home for 20 minutes planned by the PM. 

Another thought has been PM asking me to fast at least 6-8 hours to pledge food for the poor in kind or a donation to PMCares Or the art of living  The art of living  has so far fed over 45.21 million food packets to over a million beneficiaries 


Stay inspired blessed to be at peace for the rest of your life 

Muralidharan R Nair 

murali04@gmail.com

Bangalore 

Day 9 of lockdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food and cooking mindfully

Eat be thankful and be happy  Life has turned around  Now after CoVID it’s all about food rest sleep nutrition immunity and more  Calories a...