Sunday 19 April 2020

I just won a game on Radio FM104

Games and actions during lockdown. I just won! 


Fever 104 FM radio wanted me to complete the statement 

I derive strength from .... and 


I had this posted on Instagram 

@sriramsulia RJ on Fever 104 


This is what I wrote 

I derive strength from practises of the following 

Start morning with meditation with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on TV channel 779 DD India on Dishtv 

6:00-6:20 am max 

6:30- 8:00 am -Do yoga pranayam and sudarshan Kriya in 45 minutes 

8:30 breakfast -Light nutritious breakfast  with the family  

9:00 am is time for Ramayan on DD channel once upon a time On TV meant DD

Follow a regimen of ayurveda immunity boosters Of @SriSriTattva products  - before breakfast - 

1- Amruth one or two tablets 

2- shakti drops 5 drops in 200 ml Luke warm or room temp 

And after  breakfast 

2- one tablet amla 

3- And one tablet  turmeric plus that has pepper added for absorption 


This with meditation at 12:00 and 19:30 all the lockdown days with Sri Sri  Ravi Shankar online and few questions on dealing with life and anxiety 


Following this for 21 days without a break has given the family positivity and strength ,mental,  spiritual , emotion and physical 


Rest in time, sleep for at  least seven hours. Rest well, eat well and be safe at Home with the family


In two days time I had a call from sriram Sulia from Fever 104 

Asking me how do I spend the day during the lockdown 

I just rattled the routine the good routine of 44 meditations in 22 days had kept me and the family happy,0 sane and focused on keeping the mind positive the recording was to be live in the evening-

I had won one resonate Amazon UPS with stand by power of 4 hours 

It will be delivered at my door step once the couriers get an opportunity to deliver non essentials 


Thank my stars I have  never won  any such award or prize in the recent past and I wondered how a short note on my lockdown regime would catch the attention of the RJ and get me a prize. He also promised that we will meet once the lockdown is done 


My best positive thoughts don’t let me think  if the lockdown will end before 15 th June this year 


I pray for early opening of life for the Happy well settled and for the migrant daily wage earner.


I will share the other  games I came across during this lockdown 


Muralidharan R Nair Bangalore 

Day 27  of the lockdown 

20:04:2020 

1 comment:

Food and cooking mindfully

Eat be thankful and be happy  Life has turned around  Now after CoVID it’s all about food rest sleep nutrition immunity and more  Calories a...