Friday 12 June 2020

How often do you change tooth brush or paste ?

Tooth brushes are lik so intimate. Like the inners you don’t share a toothbrush ever with any one however intimate you may be with them. 
I prefer to change tooth brushes once in 60’days. Is it too long to use one brush? Keep it safe not left to be impacted by dust dirt or soaps or any insect pest or tiny creatures. 
Sensitive unltra soft and gentle on the gums is what I prefer to use as I have very soft gums and they tend to bleed if tough bristles are used . 
Brands I also prefer ones that give me a taste of cloves . I don’t know about charcoal that used to be considered LS once is now in fashion and gel tooth pastes with charcoal blended in gel .
Mint is an all time favourite taste of tooth paste.
Spicy minty sweet and fluoride and anti fluoride chemical free are all combinations. I been searching one that gives my gum astringent or tightness. Could not find a paste with Astringent . Triphala I am told gives me that feel so also Amla or gooseberry flavour in paste makes my gums tighter at the end of the brushing.
I use few brands in some days 
Gum tone is an all time favourite for ages to deal with soft gums. SHY.NM is something that feel warm when applied on teeth and promises glass coating even used . 
Children prefer seeet and wosh some of the pastes are edible . Brush and eat could be an option however stupid it might appear 
Brushes have climbed the coat ladder and today brushes of whatever kind have crossed Rs 200 also for soft bristles ultra soft and what more soft I wonder. 
Many brands provide promises of being kind to your gum and teeth enamel . I wonder some use brushes angrily and brush with such ferocity that scares me and I fears is they wish to brush off the enamel on the tooth for good or the tooth for good .
Quantity of paste used is also a discussion in some circles . 
Comment on how many brushes do you use in a year or should I go for changing each period of six weeks ?
Love to hear from readers Thanks happy brushing and happy paste flavours 
Muralidharan R Nair 
Bangalore Unlock Diary 13:06:20 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food and cooking mindfully

Eat be thankful and be happy  Life has turned around  Now after CoVID it’s all about food rest sleep nutrition immunity and more  Calories a...