Thursday 26 March 2020

Random act of kindness - personal kindness

An experience to share 

Recently I had just got out of the college after a session 
The cab apps showed a message -unable to reach the server I cannot requisition a taxi on Ola or on Uber 

I saw another young man also appeared lost near me . He said I am unable to get to the Ola servers 

I moved to the other side of the road and just thumbed a vacant taxi 
The young man inside asked me where do you wish to go ? I said -JP Nagar 7th phase

He said I have now started work with a company I can leave you at central silk board you may hop in .I used to work for Ola and uber .i think Ola cabs are being seized by the police and you may not be able to get one 

I asked what do I need to pay you 
He said just pay what you feel 

In the course of journey he introduced himself as Gajender from AP tirupati 
He said he always chose one act of kindness each day and wished that he give me a lift and not collect anything 

I had to force him his token amount of Rs100 he said Rs 20 is okay (bus fare)

I was taken aback he sought blessings and touched my feet as I alighted from his car and boarded a Rixa at the silk board 

I see this as some miracle in these times 
Jai gurudev 

Murali Nair
murali04@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food and cooking mindfully

Eat be thankful and be happy  Life has turned around  Now after CoVID it’s all about food rest sleep nutrition immunity and more  Calories a...